Voodoo SPAConomics Database and Baskets of Potential SPAC Shorts
SPAConomics – SPAC Database and Potential Shorts
Vision Research’s SPAC Database covers 600+ SPACs with 70+ columns of data. Our analysts use the SPAConomics DB to identify baskets of potential shorts. We systematically analyze the SPAC universe while considering dilution, promote, sponsor and underwriter quality, redemption ratio, PIPEs, multiples, safe-harbor projections and many other data points to highlight a group of “unrealistic & ill-advised” SPACs.
- Database in Excel format covering 600+ SPACs with 70+ columns of data
- Baskets of potential shorts (download sample SPAConomics Baskets below)
- Online version of the database ( updated daily)
- SPAC Highlights (~15 page single stock SPAC shorts…we have done 8 of these in 8 months)….Sample reports for TTCF and IRNT available to download below.
- Notification of Lockups expiring in the next 30 days (sample below) and lockup details for the different shareholder groups in the database (see below LockupSnapshot)
- Notification of New SPAC IPOs, Targets Announced, and DeSPACS on the 1st and 16th of each month (sample below)
- A calendar of upcoming important dates for the SPACs
- Images for all de-SPACs that include the original deal terms and safe harbor projections
- Basket of Pre-target SPACs trading < $10 (potential longs)
- Discussion of other relevant info – for example, we recently highlighted the drastic change in the average price of SPACs vs when we launched the product and last month, we highlighted the significant move higher in redemption ratios and broken PIPEs
US Alerts (Vision Research)
- Our US product is focused on uncovering alpha-generating ideas inside the U.S. markets. Our target market cap exceeds $750mn, with AD$V > $10mn. The actual median for market cap and AD$V has been multiples of these targets.
Non-US Alerts (VR Fundamental)
- Our international product is focused on uncovering alpha-generating ideas outside of the U.S. markets. Our target market cap also exceeds $750mn, with AD$V > $10mn. The actual median for market cap and AD$V has been multiples of these targets. At the present time, the majority of these companies are European.
SPAConomics Highlight TTCF 2H April 2021
SPAConomics Highlight IRNT 2H Sept 2021 Report
SPAConomics Baskets-2H July 2021 Report
Vision SPAConomics DB Prospect 4 samples
Mid Month SPAC update 1
Mid Month SPAC update 2